Thursday, July 28, 2011

Music Pick Of The Week!

Okay, anyone who knows me knows that I can't live without music.  It's my own personal therapy, so it seems rather fitting that I include it in my blog...something that is meant to represent my life in the moment. So, from this point on I will be including a 'Music Pick of the Week', music that I'm currently in love with, or maybe even despise for which I need a place to loathe it publicly and not feel judged:)  So that's that.

This weeks Music Pick is --Gungor--.  I am currently loving this band with their beautiful harmonies, and melodic tones that seem to make my stress melt.  I hope you look them up and love them as much as I do, and if you don't, you should consider re-evaluating your taste in music because seriously, these guys are amazing. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

'Beautiful Things' by Gungor


Check out their website too http://gungormusic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment