Thursday, August 4, 2011

Music Pick Of The Week!


This weeks music pick are Northwest natives from Portland
--Blind Pilot--  
I have been a fan of these guys for a couple years now, and I just found out they will be in Eugene in September playing the WOW Hall.  Their music is so unique and different from anything out there right now.  I can't get enough of the banjo in their songs, and there's an artistic echo to their sound that almost makes you feel you are hearing them live every time you listen.  In a  world of auto-tune and drum machines, Blind Pilot is a breath of fresh air.  They are getting ready to release their new album ' We Are The Tide ' on September 13th, and I will be first in line to buy it....okay, so there might not be a line, but if there was, I would definitely be the first one in it.  Check them out and if you like them, I will see you on September 26th at the WOW Hall!

'One Red Thread' by Blind Pilot


To hear more and find out where you can catch a live show, check them out at http://www.blindpilotmusic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment